- Technical Lead @ ICS
- Adjunct Professor in CS @ Weber State University
- BS in Computer Science @ Weber State University
- Post-graduate work @ Georgia Institute of Technology
- Clean code evangelist
- Test-driven development evangelist
- Domain-driven design evangelist
Don B. Stringham is currently a Development Lead at ICS in the IT Tools Portfolio. He started programming in C and Assembly in 1989. Started coding web applications in PHP in 2006 and switched to Go in 2015. He is also a clean code and TDD evangelist. He likes to be involved in Open Source and Community software projects that focus on data processing and machine learning.